Saturday, January 29, 2011

L-Lysine Powder

This stuff is like Octane Boost for Myst!
She usually picks at her every other day can of Fancy Feast grilled chicken treat.
But now when I add 1/4 teaspoon of the Lysine she gobbles the whole thing up in one sitting and Zooms around yapping and asking for catnip, then runs around some more!

I still have congested lungs and cough, and my Dr. graciously emailed saying she would call in antibiotics to prevent infection.
Have to go take care of the pile of paperwork that my dad has tomorrow.

This is a very difficult winter here on the east coast...
I wish I could make the snow vanish from people's roofs...
More snow coming Wednesday- I wish it would veer away, I have a dental appointment which I would love to avoid but should not.

3 comments:

Haphazardkat said...

*sending you sunshine* BEAM BEAM BEAM BEAM...any warmer yet? :)

Admiral Hestorb said...

I was wondering how L-Lysine helps? Should I try it too?

Your weather is just plain scary!!! I hope all of you keep safe. It must be horrible.

Seeking Serenity said...

Oh, so THATS how a little hole got burned in my paper ;)
actually it did get above freezing yesterday thank you :)