Got to greet the new year with my tradition
of blowing my conch shell out into the night
as I stayed in the country last night.
Taking a full breath of the old year and
blowing it out till no air was left in my lungs.
Then breathing in the first breath of the new
year with all it's mystery, promise and hope.
This morning I got to go outside and greet this
new day and hear the songs of birds I don't normally
hear- Nuthatch, Chickadee, woodpecker...
So beautiful to face the sun on this 40 degree warm
January morning. Just another day for our planet
as it travels along.
4 comments:
Happy New Year, dear Jade.
Nice, although it sounds a bit chilly to e frolicking outside for very long.
Wishing you all the best for 2011, I have a feeling it's going to be a very good year.
The last sunset celebration is getting kicked up a notch this year...you should definitely join me!
Warm hugs~Amy
Happy New Year, Jadeykins!!! and a ssssmoosh to Myst :)
Post a Comment