My Life as a Fool
How's your little one today?
she seems fine. I just am uncomfortable with the fact that no one knows what in the world happened with her eyes- or if it could come back. Lets face it,steroids are a quick-fix but we don't know if it could come back when I stop it.
One loves pho!
pho goodness sake!
It does look good, especially with beer. I hope Myst continues to do better.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How's your little one today?
she seems fine. I just am uncomfortable with the fact that no one knows what in the world happened with her eyes- or if it could come back. Lets face it,steroids are a quick-fix but we don't know if it could come back when I stop it.
One loves pho!
pho goodness sake!
It does look good, especially with beer. I hope Myst continues to do better.
Post a Comment