Monday, January 31, 2011

Crime and Quality

The crime rate has escalated where I live and places I frequent.
Almost every store nearby, even the dunkin donuts, postoffice/mail service, the bank inside stop & shop I have been to, have been held up.
Never mind the nightly shootings.
I do NOT feel safe anywhere!
I went to the super walmart near me today.
It is crawling with thieves and the poor.
They do not stock anything of value like other walmarts I have been in, with well stocked electronics dept. etc. Here all the laptops & phones have all had the keys torn off.
I went to buy food today.
The grapes were so old that the stems were the size of thread all dried up. Every single banana was brown. People digging around and eating the grapes is SO disgusting. They have done away with shoes in boxes because people put their old shoes in there ( I have found them) & walk out with the new ones on. Half the things on my list were not there= they don't bother restocking.
One time I wanted to buy a house plant and found every single plant out there to be dried up and dead-hundreds of them. I told management & they replied with disgust that they had told ---, to water yesterday- I am sure they had.
Couple years ago they imported management from a top notch branch,
he lasted one day-why? He got hit with a baseball bat by an employee.
Yes, I could have gone to a regular grocery store, but I needed to buy a lamp for dad,and the frozen dinners for mom there are 1/2 the price.

I do not like to live in the city
It is frightening.

4 comments:

Haphazardkat said...

sounds truly awful :( *hugsss*

Sultan said...

I fear that as th economy gets worse it will continue to grow more dangerous.

Admiral Hestorb said...

It is a very bad situation with a store like that in their chain. I'm surprised they haven't closed it.

Admiral Hestorb said...

PTU is Prisoner Transport Unit. :-)

I don't like any confinement..it all means the v-e-t to me.