Grocery shopped for mother,father and myself-
Quite a feat to keep it all separated in the cart & separate payments.
Made out cards for my wonderful neighbors and slipped them under doors.
Made and delivered a meatloaf for mom.
Had dinner.
Now doing my laundry.
Myst went nutty over toys I put into her stocking :)
I LOVE the scritching sound of an envelope being slipped under my door-
Needless to say,
I'm beat...
*Ding* there goes the timer telling me to go down the hall
and put my clothes in the dryer
ttyl
2 comments:
Early Merry Christmas to you two. I gave my girl her big present..a mushy new bed to loll on. So far, solid rejection.
Oh ya, beds are a difficult thing. Myst rejected one I gave her for a year but she's in it now!
My first cat hated any bed squishy- I thought maybe her feet were arthritic. Hugs to you both.
Post a Comment