Monday, December 6, 2010

First Snow

As I was laying in bed, my head on the pillow-
I saw Myst looking intently outside. I thought
my eyes were playing tricks on me as the background
was streaking by...
Oh No!  SNOW!!


I went to BigLots and bought myself some USB
doo-dads- christmas lights and a crystal tree that
changes colors- I love lights and I love computers :D

4 comments:

Admiral Hestorb said...

My not-feeling-so- well Admiral also got to see some snow but only in the form of snow showers. She's doing better today though. Maybe she and Myst can test one another?

Seeking Serenity said...

I am amazed at how Myst is a one cat one momma girl...
Is the test about what they think that cold white stuff is? She says she had no idea as she went under the covers :D

CAROLDEE said...

I love BIGLOTS..are we gonna get a look at your tree?

Giggling Ninja said...

Festive! Little happy lights make everything look festive!