Ok, I fired up my Windows PC aand there isn't any snow on this blog.
Are you seeing any? I see it on my "preview" page.
I hung up my string of lights in my window this morning and my little tree is up.
I had purchased a bunch of USB chrismas lights which I am going to return because all of a sudden they shut off and my computer said it turned them off to protect me from an electrical surge- eep!
I am thankful I have a nice warm dry place to live as the rain comes down outside.
I am also thankful for my furry friend who makes going to bed pleasant after a hard day with her purrs and snuggles.
I find it highly interesting how my followers of this blog and the followers of my other one do not intermingle...
My dad seems to always be 'in trouble" over there-He had me remove the christmas tree I gave him. I have been taking him out to lunch once a week at a diner where he can have a treasured glass of wine.
My mother has her good brain days and bad. We went on a walk yesterday then I had her over for hot chocolate and she wanted to look at facebook photos of the family on there.It was pleasant and I felt better after getting some fresh air.
I had a dream where I was driving too fast & couldn't control the car... I went over a cliff and as I was descending I thought 'Oh, I didn't think I would die today,well, OK then."
1 comment:
Not a pleasant dream. Stephen and I are friends..and I admit I haven't looked at you other ones.
Post a Comment