My Life as a Fool
Cute! Are you going to stuff it full of treats and toys?
Oh NOES! I want one and mommy doesn't HAVE one for me!!!
oh my! you tell your mommy that Santakitty has been looking for a stocking to fill :)-Yes I hope one day to get something soon!
Um, I'm not showing this photo to Riley and Katy. If I do, they'll look at MYST's big fishy stocking and then they'll look at their small non-fishy stockings and probably go on strike!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute! Are you going to stuff it full of treats and toys?
Oh NOES! I want one and mommy doesn't HAVE one for me!!!
oh my! you tell your mommy that Santakitty has been looking for a stocking to fill :)
-
Yes I hope one day to get something soon!
Um, I'm not showing this photo to Riley and Katy. If I do, they'll look at MYST's big fishy stocking and then they'll look at their small non-fishy stockings and probably go on strike!
Post a Comment