I hope you all had a wonderful time with
family and friends.
My bff and I were pretty exhausted and spent
the afternoon/evening with
friends. It was kind of strange because the person
who invited us had our friend outside
deep-frying turkeys the whole time...
It was freezing cold & raining! I felt badly for him
out there when the rest of us were inside eating :(
Last night I awoke at 2AM in extreme pain of my
stomach-omg it was bad! I took a tums and water-
and then an hour later I threw up!!! I was surprised,
I hadn't even been drinking! Thank goodness I felt better
awhile after that. My wonderful Myst came into bed
and lay down under the covers with me and i finally
was able to fall asleep to her purring and feet pushed
against my back....
6 comments:
{{{squeeeeze}}}
I wanted to pop in and hug you.
Love and kisses~A
I hope you're feeling better now and that your friend didn't burn anything down. lol :)
I LOVE your blog!!!!
Take care!
Bob~
really? gee thanks Bob (*^_^*)
It sounds like you had some food poisoning. I hope you feel better.
Nurse Myst!! :) Glad you are feeling better!
actuflu was my word verification LOL!
Post a Comment