Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sleep

I have been fighting a bug for a few weeks..
It finally got me because I cannot take a nap
here because of noise- I slept for 10 1/2hr
last night. I still feel ill, swollen throat,ears head
weird... Of course mother doesn't understand
and wants to go out.
I want to go to friend's for thanksgiving tomorrow
but I'm so tired I would only last a couple hours.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya.. I'm getting less and less inclined to put up with lots of people, lately! Esp. if I don't feel well, which is a lot of the time. Why is it, that the world stops when some people feel ill, but they give no thought to someone else being ill?? My ex was like that. He had to be babied if he was sick, but if I was, he'd get "pissy" when I'd tell him no, I'm sick, when he wanted to go somewhere or do something.. always pissed me off... good thing we're not together anymore! He's not like that at all with his wife, now... she won't put up with it!lol
Hope you feel better, Jadey!

Sultan said...

Earplugs & 5-htp!

I hope you feel better.

Ramblingon said...

Hey girl...get your nurse there to do her thing and you take it easy regardless. Hoping today is better. ♥

Haphazardkat said...

Oh no! Lord v and i just got over that nasty bug. Hug your kitty and wrap yourself in hk blankie :)