My Life as a Fool
Love you bunches, Jadey.
I could sit and watch that all day!! Hope you're feeling well, and not too tired..hugs,
This is neat. It reminds me a little of Scotland, where in places like Aberdeen you can walk along the beach and find stray pieces of coal.
Is that your Momma?? :)I love this video--it's so peaceful.
ya, that be my mom
awwww :) its Jadeykins Momma :) She looks at peace.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love you bunches, Jadey.
I could sit and watch that all day!! Hope you're feeling well, and not too tired..
hugs,
This is neat. It reminds me a little of Scotland, where in places like Aberdeen you can walk along the beach and find stray pieces of coal.
Is that your Momma?? :)
I love this video--it's so peaceful.
ya, that be my mom
awwww :) its Jadeykins Momma :) She looks at peace.
Post a Comment