Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rocky Neck State Park

I was feeling quite down until my bff and I ran away for a picnic here.
I packed savory crackers, summer sausage,hummus,cheddar cheese,
hard salami. The waves were so healing and peaceful they took my burdens away...

5 comments:

Admiral Hestorb said...

How beautiful this is..so glad you got to run away. Some of my best times are with my BFF's.

GoFaster said...

Very relaxing video. The sound of waves lapping against a shoreline is tranquility.

Ramblingon said...

These chimes I am speaking of are much larger, too much cost to them :-) and deep in tone..matter of fact called Baritone. They truly sound like Westminster chimes. I don't care for the little tinkling ones.

I doubt I can afford them though. I'll see. By the way, the Pet cat app will not let me log on with a user name and PW. Keeps saying they are wrong.

CAROLDEE said...

So lucky you had time to get away..I haven't had that and miss it.. maybe someday.. the ocean is healing you are right about that. I love the water..

Haphazardkat said...

so pretty! I'm glad you had a day of happiness :)