My comments and blog entries are small.
Not because I have nothing to say,
but because I have neither the vocabulary
or the (something) to express myself.
I have many interests but I cannot take part
in a conversation about the subjects.
Writing an entry here, I lose my will.
So I resort to writing in my notebook.
My notebook full of misspelled words and
illegible scrawls that sound/look like a fifth
grade boy.
8 comments:
I've always had trouble verbally articulating myself. So I end up being embarrassed and left behind in conversation. Much that I want to say and few that are patient enough to listen all the way through.
I keep reminding myself of this saying.. “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”
ps> Automatic spell checking and correction is built into virtually everything now :)
What she said is true..and I have never ever felt that you didn;t express yourself well.
The gas cap with a lock is what I wanted (key) so it will be a lot harder to open the gas tank lid to siphon off the gas.
Nah. I was going down the highway on level ground. But that was a good thought to let me now about and to make me think..was I going uphill or not. Around here you DO seem to be doing a lot of climbing or going back down. :-)
I once read a book entitled "Small is Beautiful," which postulated the idea that that less can be more, mostly in that case in an economic sense but it applies to other realms as well. In some ways though what you are describing is perfectionism. Crafting the perfect comment is not necessary. Communication really is about expressing your ideas. The wrapping that they come in is less important.
I never used to have too much problem expressing myself, but I'm finding it harder as my condition worsens. I forget words and spelling.. Oh, well.. at least we try!!
hugs,
Jean
Just let the words fall where they may...what you're saying is important, doesn't matter how you say it.
Kisses and warm hugs~Amy
I love every word you write. It is an expression that shows us in blogland who Jadey is...and obviously we love her :)
thank you all...
I feel less like I am sitting alone on here.
My vocabulary seems to be very limited as I sit here trying to articulate in a better way.. And I'm so glad spell check is available. I keep a small dictionary handy as well. Your posts are good and so very neat.
Post a Comment