Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kitty Cat

After a very stressful week beginning with a fire,
then having to tell a man who I thought was mom's friend
to not see or call her again. Then having a stupid stress test
where the snotty Dr. told me what I already knew.
I am sitting here at the end of the sucky day with my
bestest Girl on my lap who is purring her little heart out.
As I smootch her head and Nom her ears and sing-song
little kitty songs to her, she looks at me adoringly and licks my hand.
Slowly very slowly, it all fades a bit....

4 comments:

Admiral Hestorb said...

They are God's gift to us. I firmly believe it.

That baby loves you so much.

Sultan said...

There is nothing more soothing than a feline friend.

Anonymous said...

Somehow, when it's just us and them, it's all ok, again. She's your little soother... and she's missed you, too!

Haphazardkat said...

awww Myst is priceless!! I'm sorry about your crappy day though :(