The weather is delicious,dry and cool.
I missed out on the laptop/netbook purchase
because Labor Day sales wiped out the item I wanted.
Not even on backorder. I'll check again one day.
I just got in from running errands-
My own and a list from my dad.
I went on a Geocaching bike ride last weekend
Couldn't believe I pedaled 10 miles.
My b/f had to ride back & pick me up because I couldn't do the return route haha.
Feeling a nap coming on...
Ttyl
4 comments:
You seem so much more at peace and that makes me..your adopted auntie whether you know it or not, happy.
:) very tired... The store has the laptops but you have
To purchase online only. No instant gratification.
Dear Jade, I bought a bike about two months ago from a kid next door. It does take some working up to riding the hills. I much prefer walking though it is still nice to feel the wind rushing over my little bald head as I grip the handlebars. Smile. As ever be well, my dear friend
Naptime!
Post a Comment