Yesterday was mothers day....
I posted here a pretty bitter entry and then decided that people 'out there' would be negatively effected so I saved it to draft. I know that even though I am healed as far as living beyond an abusive childhood goes... I have forgiven my mother and do love her. But sometimes I feel I have the right to be pissed off and not want to 'give' anymore. Lately I am sick of being the 'good' daughter who is friends with the abusive mother & father while the other siblings 'get' to stay away.
2 comments:
Jadey - this is YOUR space... whether anyone out here is negatively affected or not is our problem. You write what you feel.... I learned something last week... and its hard for me to accept but... emotions are ALL ok. They ARE what we FEEL. It doesn't matter whether you think you have a right to them or if you think you SHOULD have them... they just ARE. What matters is what we DO because of/with them.
In your particular case - you DO have the right to be pissed off, angry and used... you might want to get your OWN ETF can and walk with Kat and I......
((((HUG))))
HUG from me too. Really.
Post a Comment