Does it have anything to do with lots of lights? lol... and noise? Maybe some kind of blinds or shade would be a great investment. Or am I off? Need to get a real garden! hugs, Jean
yes more street lights,slamming doors,people screaming for the bus,fire trucks...etc. My senses were brought up in the country and are extra finely tuned..so the barrage brings stress making my illness worse. And all my wonderful plants are Dying! :(
4 comments:
Ack! That's not the way a refuge is supposed to work.
While I understand that particular feeling, I'm not sure I get the reason for it........?
dragon
Does it have anything to do with lots of lights? lol... and noise? Maybe some kind of blinds or shade would be a great investment. Or am I off? Need to get a real garden!
hugs,
Jean
yes more street lights,slamming doors,people screaming for the bus,fire trucks...etc. My senses were brought up in the country and are extra finely tuned..so the barrage brings stress making my illness worse. And all my wonderful plants are Dying! :(
Post a Comment