My sister sent this to me this morning, alittle too late,but still quite informative.
http://www.wikihow.com/End-a-Controlling-or-Manipulative-Relationship
My friends on spaces actually gave me this advice last time and things went a bit smoother with the last guy when I recognized the signs.
It is hard for me, but recognizing abnormalities and following the knowledge base of many others who have experienced what you are going through is priceless. I am amazed at how the article hits everything that went on right on the head. It really helps with any questions of whether I did things the correct way.
4 comments:
I hope you will ultimately find someone who has the best quality of all, kindness
Good information, but I agree with Laoch.. I just hope you'll find someone kind and wonderful.
hugs,
Jean
Control freaks are the worse! I have a built in radar that goes off whenever one is around!
Post a Comment