Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Life Is a ......

Well, believe it or not I got all that cleared up. I also got a problem with "love" cleared up also. The fact that I am not ready to return it in full AND that I do not have to feel guilty about that fact. Whew, I have some amazing virtual girlfriends.
I quit drinking in September and except Halloween night, have stuck with it. A huge side effect was not being able to fall asleep! I had to take OTC sleep aid until the last few nights where I actually fell asleep like normal & awoke early. Now I am just dealing with menopausal night sweats waking me up every hour.

After being a huge expanse of energy, this short ride here on earth is just amazing....

2 comments:

GoFaster said...

Yayyy! :)

Anonymous said...

I can see clearly now the.... sorry broke into song there for a second. Hope you hang in there. I think you will now you have had a taste of the other side.

Also good that your girlfriends are there to fall back on for advice. Asking girls for advice. now theres a novelty. Ha.

(Dont slap me hard)