Thursday, November 27, 2008

What is acceptable anger?

I told him my only requirement was that he not have anger issues.
I just found out tonight that he had almost punched out a repairman. The people that he was telling this to congratulated his actions of getting in the man's face. Neither of these choices are my way of handling the situation-it just made the whole thing worse & I had wished he hadn't been there. I have never-ever had a situation like that escalate to that level.
I guess the people he had asked whether he had issues with anger were the wrong type of people to ask.........
He is totally head over heals for me, we seem to have all things in common.
I was happy with him--
but now I feel burnt out & depressed.

1 comment:

GoFaster said...

Not acceptable! But..I'm kinda protective of ya.
Learn from the past and trust your gut feelings.

Peace.