It was one year ago I spent the first night of my life
alone.
It was a thursday I think- Because the man I was with said
" When are you leaving, everytime I look you are still here"
to which I replied "I told you I would be out by the end of the week"
In his typical crazy thought process
he said " Thursday is the end of the week"
So I replied that I would be out that night.
He refused to let me use a moving company-
then yelled at me infront of his son for not hiring one...and on & on...
Finally, after the final straw of Owen, contact has ended.
Hmmm, this is supposed to be a positive anniversary post....
I Love My Island
My new life is only a year old so I am still just learning to stand on my own.
Got my ear pierced, thinking of doing it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment