My ex has a new serious woman.
Boy woman do you have no idea who this guy is...
the perfect secret identity, secret lives,secret lovers.
Now on lexapro!!! So you are getting to know a completely hidden man!!!!
*
Now for myself....
I have a special friend.
Believe it or not I think this relationship has been helpful during this extremely difficult time of my life.... I have only had three men in my 47 years of life. And am not a person who trusts others. This man is not available in any other way but friend, so I can explore what a trusting,caring,friendly,open and honest future relationship might be like.
And yet, I cannot help but look at my sisters who never opened up to another again.
and wonder if this may be the path that happens to me?
.... I ... I hope to be "blessed" with the truest of love in a companion some day.
No comments:
Post a Comment