Thursday, January 17, 2008

Torture X

I accepted to house sit for the x.
I was expecting more than $100 for staying there for a week, feeding the woodstove & cat.
But it has given me the oportunity to get a few things that I left here.
I HATE it here. It is dirty, dusty, the water in the shower shuts off to a dribble till the pump kicks on 20 times during a barely spraying shower.
The coffee pot was so grimy you couldn't see through it!

Meanwhile, every day, he emails me photos and calls with tales of where he & son are.
Las Vegas, Blueman group,Hoover dam...

The ones I got today hurt the most.
Arizona.
I have wanted to return to Arizona since I was 12.
I Love Arizona.
I Hate him for being there.

I hate that I cannot tell him to STOP torturing me.
Because then he would know he got through.

No comments: